It is said that health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open. Well, these are the wise line said by B.K.S. Iyengar, so how to keep fit? This is what you need to know today.
Only a healthy person can enjoy all the happiness in their life. Think, you have everything, but you cannot lead a happy life if your body is not fit. If your health is deteriorating due to changing lifestyles, bad eating habits and prolonged sitting and working, then it is best to know how can you keep fit in this busy life.
Nowadays, everyone is looking for healthy ways: healthy eating, healthy drinks, organic foods, etc. If you are one of those looking for restorative living measures, you must adopt certain essential things in everyday life. So that your life can be fit and healthy, and you can also lead a healthy life for others.
Yes, we try to bring you small and effective things from time to time that will keep you healthy. But today, we have got you 10 special health tips that no one will tell you, and it is imperative to adopt them to stay healthy.
Table of Contents
- Yoga and Meditation Helps You Keep Fit
- Never Take any Medicine with Cold Water
- Pay Attention to Food You Eat
- Use left Ear to Take a Call
- Always Be Positive
- Keep Those Electronic Goods Aside
- A Healthy Walk is All That You Need to Keep Fit
- Chew Your Food Slowly
- Copper Vessels Are Love
- Wake Up Early in The Morning
Yoga and Meditation Helps You Keep Fit
In the morning you must do yoga for half an hour. Yoga and meditation will keep you physically and mentally healthy. However, most of us find an excuse not to do yoga. But don’t make any excuses to stay healthy.
There are many ways yoga can keep you fit.
- It will help you improve the strength, balance and flexibility of your body
Many types of research prove yoga helps increase blood flow in our body and makes our muscles flexible; there are numerous yoga poses that will help you build strength and keep you fit.
- Yoga can help you with your years old back pain.
Yoga can really help you with easing that 80 years old back pain; in your twenties, yoga promotes basic stretching of your muscle that helps to ease it, and it also improves mobility in peoples body. Many physicians do recommend yoga as a first-line treatment for chronic low back pain.
- Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms.
Researches have shown that yoga can ease tender discomforts, swollen joints in people with arthritis symptoms.
- Yoga promotes a healthy heart.
Yoga can reduce stress level if practised daily for at least 30 minutes. Many factors affecting heart health can be addressed by doing yoga. It’s something that is improving our day-to-day life without churning our bank balance.
- You can sleep better, it relaxes you.
Many research claims that a bedtime yoga routine will help you get relaxed and a proper healthy mindset to help you fall asleep quickly.
- Yoga helps you boost energy.
Consistence yoga helps you boost energy and quickly help you get that much-needed alertness, and help you keep all those negativities aside; if you haven’t started doing it, then your time is now.
- Yoga can help you manage your stress.
According to the National Institutes of Health, scientific evidence shows that yoga supports stress management, mental health, mindfulness, healthy eating, weight loss and quality sleep.
- Yoga connects you with a supportive community.
Practising yoga in a class or with a group of your friends and family will provide energies you and will make a positive environment around you; this will help you keep fit in many ways, and you feel more energetic.
- Yoga promotes better self-care
Yoga will you become a better person because of yoga.
Never Take any Medicine with Cold Water
Always take your medication with lukewarm or plain water. Try to drink a glass of lukewarm water as you get up in the morning; make it a good habit that will help you positively in your life. Lukewarm water flushes out toxins present in our body. There are many scientific proofs that taking medicines with cold water has harmful effects.
- You must try to understand that medicines are absorbed across the stomach and intestines, and for better absorption, it is optimal to take it with lukewarm water as the temperature has to be just right, and this includes the temperature within the lumen of the stomach and intestines, cold water may hinder this process.
Pay Attention to Food You Eat
Obsessed with delicious fast food? Try to control that late-night or mid-meal snacking habits; you have to control yourself and start eating healthy. Moreover, overeating and junk damages your body, determine your diet according to your physical functions. Eat less and lighter food; try to eat healthy food, which will also keep your stomach and guts healthy and will keep problems cause like obesity and diabetes at bay.
Here is the small list of healthy food you can eat
- Mustard Greens
- Sweet Potatoes
- Green Tea
Use left Ear to Take a Call
According to doctors, you should always answer calls with your left ear while talking on your mobile phone. This is very important for your health as the use of a mobile phone is increasing day by day use must take care of the fact that the right ear directly affects the brain, so don’t use the right ear while talking on the phone.
According to research, when you use the right ear to call on the mobile, its radiation intensively affects the brain.
- The study conducted shows changes in the hearing threshold of the exposed ear when compared with the non-exposed ear. There are, however, a lot of unanswered questions which provide an exciting avenue for further research. Till concrete evidence is available, the only feasible way to control its exposure is to limit the duration of usage of mobile phones.
Always Be Positive
You have to be positive in most of the situation always think you are a better person now keep all those negative thoughts aside, always try to achieve what you dream of. Get up in the morning and set a routine for yourself, and take the whole day to complete the same and achieve big.
If you feel hard to keep a positive attitude, then read this excellent article, and you will become a better person and improve yourself daily. Self Improvement Is The Only Way Indeed, 10 Ways To Improve, Self-Love Is All That You Need Today.
- No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers – Wolfgang Riebe.
Keep Those Electronic Goods Aside
Distance yourself from all electronic goods like mobiles, laptops, T.V.s, etc., 1 hour before bedtime and read a good book before going to sleep, or you can reduce your screen time this will also help you a lot.
- Many pieces of research have been done regarding the harmful effects of electric good which can even result in cancer, so it is better to keep those electrical instruments, especially your mobile phones, aside at least at night.
A Healthy Walk is All That You Need to Keep Fit
If you aim to be healthy and fit then, it is essential to have a healthy walk in the morning or evening as your schedule allow. It is better to take a walk after a meal, take at least 100 steps after eating and then go to bed.
- Research the claim that Walking just after a meal seems to be more effective for weight loss than waiting for one hour to walk after dinner, many people tend to wait an hour before going for a walk as some people believe it causes fatigue, nausea and other discomforts but this study clearly states that this was nonetheless discovered in it.
Chew Your Food Slowly
If you always eat slowly and chew, it will digest well and make you healthy. Chewing food well is equally important as eating good and healthy food Eating food. Chewing well makes you eat less and fills your stomach quickly. When you chew and eat, your digestive system prepares itself for proper digestion. The more you chew your food, the better its absorption in your body, the better your digestive system works.
Not Chewing your food properly will cause
- Acid Reflux
- skin problems
To avoid this, you must chew your correctly and at least 30-40 times.
Copper Vessels Are Love
If you want to avoid inflation and have a healthy lifestyle, you should drink water from a copper vessel. Drinking water in a copper vessel is very beneficial. Copper has anti-bacterial properties that prevent infection. Water stored in a copper vessel is also beneficial for the liver.
- This study clearly states the antimicrobial properties of water stored in a copper vessel in a copper vessel; this the reason many companies are promoting the copper treatment of water, although Ayurveda also states the use of the copper vessel to store water.
Wake Up Early in The Morning
Start waking up early. Don’t be a lazy lad; waking up late is the biggest mistake you make in your life; if you get up early, you’ll feel energetic and will be bubbly all day.
If you wake up early in the morning and take light sunlight, you will never have bone and joint problems. Furthermore, the morning environment and oxygen are very much beneficial for your health.
- A study suggests that waking up early cultivates good health in children; this study claims that early risers were more energetic and healthy than late risers.
By adopting these 10 special healthy tips, you can keep yourself fit and healthy and be young for a long time. So, when are you adopting these tips? I guess early, of not the. Reread this article, and for any query, feel free to contact me. I am just a click away.
So Stay Healthy and Keep Fit!!!